Enroll / Get on Our Waitlist
Q: How early should I start thinking about getting on the waitlist?
A: As soon as possible, at least 18 months before you plan on starting at Small Faces.
Q: How do I get on the waitlist?
A: The first step is to schedule a tour so you can decide if Small Faces is the right fit for your needs. To schedule a tour please contact Kathy Brockman . Tours are held by appointment on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:30 am. Afterwards, you need to make a $100 non refundable deposit to get on the waitlist.
Q: How long is the waitlist for X class?
A: Most classes at Small Faces have a wait of 1 year to 18 months before we will be able to enroll your child.
Q: How do you determine my child’s place on your waitlist?
A: Small Faces uses the following priorities to determine waitlist order.
- Siblings of currently enrolled children will be given open spaces first.
- Families who have subsidized care will be prioritized on the waitlist
- Making sure that children of only one gender are not over-represented will be prioritized.
- Filling our two youngest classrooms to have between two thirds and three fourths children who will be 3 years old before December 15th of the year that they are enrolled will be prioritized.
- The date on which a family placed their deposit will determine waitlist order after the other priorities are taken into account.
We have chosen these priorities in order to create a classroom experience that is: equitable, promotes community and supports quality educational environments for children. The dynamic nature of this prioritization means that families may move up or down the waitlist as new children are added.